Friday 28 May 2010

Bronzed Goddess Make-up Look


To me nothing looks nicer in the summer than a gorgeous fresh face bronze look. Here is my version:

What i used:
Still Glamorus Make-up ~
Godess pigment
Party Pooper pigment
Jazzy pigment
Gosh eye shadow brushes and Mac face brushes
Barry M black liquid eyeliner
NYX white pencil
Gosh Show Me volume mascara
Hoola benefit bronzer
No7 highlighter
Rimmel lipliner - eastend snob
Still glamorus Bridal party lipstick
Estee Lauder double wear foundation
Max factor facefinity powder

This is such a simple look to re-create and the easiest way for me to show you how i did it was to film it! Check out my Youtube video tutorial:
 
What do you think?
Photobucket


17 comments:

  1. You look absolutely GORGEOUS ! such a Bronzed Goddess =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, you're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous.....as always♥
    Love the eyeshadow. I love a bit of sparkle, adds defintion to the eye.
    Great job, and thanks for sharing.
    Love Bev♥
    fiercenailsandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that look !!!! it really suits you <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely trying this! Gorgeous as usual...
    XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beutiful, I really like the winged cat eye liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched this tutorial I love it, bronzed eyes are my favourite and i've just started getting into the liquid eyeliner, your a pro!

    www.brittany-kissandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video and a gorgeous look on you :)

    Can I ask if the Models own polish goes on well? how many coats did it take to get it opaque?

    I have seen so many bloggers using them and all the shades look so pretty!

    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous!
    are you wearing contacts? i love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks stunning, and the make up doesn't look overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the eyes, the bronze looks really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dead pretty :) and you really suit the hat!

    www.fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastis, as everyone rightly points out you're drop dead gorgeous and very inspiring with the looks you create. I'm glad you've got a new video i've watched all the others too many times. Thanks for sharing!

    www.lovestylejunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bronze eye and pink lip look its so fresh! It really brings out your eyes too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the mention of Puregoddess in your video. The bracelet looks awesome on you..:)

    www.pure-goddess.com

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete